• HOT SHOP: Bhs

by  • Friday, February 26, 2010 • Decorating and interiors, News • 13 Comments

Bhs has been producing fabulous home accessories for a while now, but I think the new summer range is the best yet. Check out the Bohemia collection – all very pretty and feminine:

I’ve always wanted a bedroom with a door onto the garden like this…so airy in the summer. Love the shell pendant light fitting, too…

Turquoise, hot pink and bright yellow – what a fabulous combination of zingy colours! It’s a mix we were chatting about earlier today actually, in a live interiors surgery for the Times Online.

Cute towels here with a birdy theme (see more about Garden Birds in the May issue of Ideal Home!)…and what a crisp, beautiful bathroom. Shots like this make me want to paint everything in my house white and just have colourful accessories. Sigh.

Sweet appliqué cushions here – and a fabulous butterfly rug!! I’m sure we’ve admired the wallpaper collage in this location house before, but isn’t it lovely? I knew there was a reason for my obsessive stash of wallpaper samples! Have a lovely weekend. I’m off to an antiques fair in Detling, so I’ll be sniffing out beautiful things for my home and sorting through the weird and wonderful, too. I’ll take some pics for Monday. I can feel a photo-montage coming on already… –Ellie

13 Responses to HOT SHOP: Bhs

1. Friday, February 26, 2010 at 8:52 pm

These images are just so…sunny. I love the colours and it’s all so pretty, just love it!

2. Friday, February 26, 2010 at 8:52 pm

3. Rin
      Monday, March 1, 2010 at 4:46 am

Exactly my dream room. Well, not exactly but I want it…! I can just imagine waking up to that view, those colours.

4. Rin
      Monday, March 1, 2010 at 4:46 am

5. Monday, March 1, 2010 at 8:12 pm

HOLY COW! This is unreal! The colors, the prints, the texture…it’s all so perfectly dreamy, just my style! L.O.V.E.

6. Monday, March 1, 2010 at 8:12 pm

7. Nia
      Friday, March 26, 2010 at 3:45 am

HELP??!!!

I am so in love with this bedding that I instantly clicked on the bhs website to buy it (after three full months of unsuccessfully looking for the right bedding collection!!) But it’s not available – I can’t find it on their site at all. Even a search for “bohemia” turned up nothing. HELP??!!!

• homeshoppingspy
        Friday, March 26, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Hi Nia – the bed linen you love is not out yet as it’s from the new spring/summer stock for Bhs, but it’s definitely called Bohemia, and should hit stores in April. Ellie x

8. Nia
      Friday, March 26, 2010 at 3:45 am

HELP??!!!

• homeshoppingspy
        Friday, March 26, 2010 at 2:33 pm

9. Marie
      Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Hey, I am searching for the Birds Cushion Featured, Its not on the BHS website. Any Ideas?

10. Marie
      Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 6:40 pm

11. Monday, July 9, 2012 at 7:50 am

The home style is just the one I am longing for, sweet!